Students of B.A (Honours) and M.A in English in India do always feel the necessity of a magazine on their subject, which can provide scholarly discussions of their level outside books and information necessary for further higher studies and employment. The proposed magazine will be experimented to see whether such a platform can be established online. It will have the following scope and focus:
- To provide regular scholarly materials on undergraduate and postgraduate syllabi of English;
- To acquaint the students with higher level of learning in their domain;
- To minimize the information gap among the students of rural areas;
- To provide updates on the writers in English of our times;
- To provide guidelines by experts on studying English Literature;
- To publish on various topics of the English language;
- To provide guidance for admission test for entry in M.A in English
- To provide information and guidance admission into M.Phil and PhD programmes of various universities in India and abroad
- To provide guidelines for appearing at tests like UGC NET and SLET
- To publish information about their profession and opportunities.
- To allow students to have a space before the world to present their creative works;
- To train the students of the department in online scholarly publishing;
- To create awareness among the students about the necessity of Open Access and encourage them to follow its principles. Read the current Call for Contribution
We look forward to active participation from students, teachers, researchers and enthusiasts.